Are you a light worker, teacher, or leader?
Do you see the pain in the world and want to personally do you part to make a difference?
Do you feel a deep calling to step out with purpose and power to change the world?
If you are a leader, influencer, or visionary, you know that one of the easiest ways to create change is to build a tribe. As a tribe leader you’ll rally members around a mission they are passionate about. By sharing your ideas, love, and belief in a brighter future, we can ignite a whole new movement for humanity – one that embraces peace, love, and empowerment.
Below are 13 ways that tribe builders can pave the way for a brighter future.
1) Tribe builders powerfully attract and connect people with similar interests.
2) Tribe builders create an empowering sense of community where people celebrate finding others with common beliefs.
3) Tribe builders attract inspired members who want to be part of something bigger than themselves.
4) Tribe builders know that igniting huge change is easy when you uplift, inspire, and empower others to carry out your mission.
5) Tribe builders tell stories so powerful that tribe members tell it to recruit new tribe members.
6) Tribe builders don’t need huge tribes, but rather a small devoted group of raving followers to create explosive impact.
7) Tribe builders lead with a vision so inspiring that follwers go all in heart, mind, and soul to follow them.
8) Tribe builders spark change by connecting to their followers deep yearning for change, connection, and direction.
9) Tribebuilders are bold and aren’t afraid to bring forth new ideas, beliefs, and ways of doing things.
10) Tribe builders don’t follow the rules, they set them.
11) Tribe builders are spiritually awake, alive, and aware of their higher power and connect to it regularly.
12) Tribe builders are fearless and not afraid to rock the boat and show why the current way doesn’t work.
13) Tribe builders don’t chase followers, they attract them by creating a powerful culture that draws members to self identify and join.
13) Tribebuilders step up to create a movement for something that matters because the world needs it now.